You can easily and cheaply return the goods bought from us to any InPost parcel machine.
In our shop, you don't have to worry about your chosen size not fitting or otherwise not meeting your expectations. Thanks to our shop's integration with cheap returns by InPost Parcel Machines, you buy without the stress and worry that returning your purchase will be a road through an ordeal.
According to the law in force, you have 14 days to withdraw from a distance contract without giving a reason. So if the goods do not meet your expectations, you can send them back to us within 14 days of withdrawing from the contract. All returns in our shop are handled by a very simple returns wizard, which gives you the option of sending the return parcel back to us by InPost parcel machine.
We have chosen InPost as our trusted partner for return shipments because of:
- Simple handling of returning goods to our shop - you choose the goods to return or which you want to complain about, generate and print a label for the parcel, which you send to any Paczkomaty in Poland (please note that the generated label is valid for 30 days);
- Convenient location of more than 4,000 Parcel Machines throughout the country, which are constantly increasing;
- Convenient and fast dispatch of goods without queues 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Thanks to our cooperation, you do not have to wait for the courier. All you need to do is print out the automatically generated documents and, for example, on your way to work, leave the parcel at a convenient parcel machine.
You benefit from the returns tool in our shop.
Adding a return has been reduced to the six simple steps that make up the Returns Wizard. The wizard automatically generates a label for you, which you just need to print out. This way, you do not waste time filling out any paperwork manually!
Quick and hassle-free
By automating the process, you save time and nerves, and you don't have to call anywhere or negotiate with anyone about the return terms.
You generate the return document and package labels in the returns wizard. Once your package is ready, you don't have to wait for the courier. Just take it with you on your way to work or school and drop it off at any Parcel Machine.
The return fee is only £9.00 and you do not have to pay it at the time of adding the return or generating the label - it will be deducted from the amount we refund you for the returned goods. We are committed to your complete satisfaction.
All returned parcels are insured up to a value of £200.
Make your return in 3 easy steps!
With our shop, you don't have to worry about your chosen size not fitting or otherwise not meeting your expectations. Thanks to our shop's integration with low-cost Parcel Post returns, you buy without stress or worry!
- Print the form Generate the return documents with address labels and then print them.
- Send the parcel Put the packed goods together with the return document in a cardboard box and seal it well.
- Refund You will receive a refund up to 14 days after we have received your return.
Details of the steps for handing over your return:
- Log in to your account, then in the returns panel select the goods you would like to return;
- In the next steps, select the return by clicking on the 'I will use shop shipments' option and choosing the form in which you would like to receive your refund;
- Generate the return documents with address labels, then print them and be sure to sign the return document;
- Put the packed goods together with the return document into the cardboard box for shipping and seal it well. You can use the cardboard box in which you received the goods. Go to any InPost parcel machine where you can send your parcel quickly and conveniently, 24/7. Remember that the size of the parcel must not exceed the dimensions of 41 X 38 X 64 cm and the weight of 25 kg.
- We will refund your money, in the form selected in the return wizard, within 14 days from the day we were informed of your decision to withdraw from the contract. However, this is usually shorter. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the item or until you have provided proof of its return.
The above procedure is not a condition for exercising the statutory right of withdrawal and does not limit it in any way.