Car LED bulb W5W T10 4014 24 SMD CAN BUS Silicone
- wyposażona w 16 diod SMD 4014 o szacowanej mocy 220 lm i kącie świecenia 360 stopni.
car bulb LED W5W T10 24 SMD 3014 Silicone - 1 piece
- shaft / fastening: w5W (OPC. T10, W3W, W10W, W2.1x9.5d, W16W, WY5W)
- Number of LEDs: 24
- type LED: SMD 3014
- power voltage: 12v
- consumption power: 3w
- color light: xenon white ~ 5500k
- replacement bulbs: t10, w3w, w10w, w2.1x9.5d, W16W, WY5W
- Polarization: Unbound. If the bulb is inserted, it does not light up the opposite.
- Bulb width: 9 mm
- Bulb length: 31 mm
LED bulbs W5W are most commonly used as:
- Bulb "for reading"
- central bulb "stop"
- registration backlight (we recommend side bulbs)
- lower door backlight (we recommend side bulbs)
- backlight interior and luggage surface (we recommend side bulbs)
- yacht lighting, for campers
W5W LED bulbs with "side" markings have diodes placed on the sides of the LED bulb. They obtain the highest effectiveness in places where the bulb is located parallel to the lamps.
before buying Please make sure that the adverse applications of the W5W bulbs are covered with those in your car.
This bulb is equipped with LEDs SMD 3014 , which are currently considered as one of the most reliable and efficient Diodes on the home and car lighting market!
Thanks to the improved, well-thought-out design, the surface of the diode is recorded small, and placement in a car light bulb over 50 LEDs , which in the case of the predecessors of the SMD 3014 diode was impossible, became a fact.
Technical Specification SMD 3014 Diode:
- light beam power: 8 lm (20% more than 3528)
- power diode: 0.1W
- Lower Diode profile
- Each LED is equipped with a heat sink (underside with a diode)
We recommend purchasing bulbs marked with the CANBUS symbol if the car is equipped with a bulb efficiency system.
Errors on the on-board computer Most often refer to the use of inadequate LED bulbs in parking lights, backlighting of the license plate and direction indicators.
Furthermore, the CAN-Bus bulbs cooperate with the dimming module of light bulbs in the interior. The standard LED bulb will work zero-jedo, i.e. emits 0% or 100% light.