Car LED bulb W5W T10 4014 18 SMD CAN BUS
- wyposażona w 18 diod SMD 4014 o szacowanej mocy 270 lm i kącie świecenia 270 stopni.
light bulb "reading"
- central "stop"
- logging lighting (side bulb)
- lower door lighting (side bulb)
- Luggage surface (side bulb)
However, please make sure before buying whether the use of light bulbs indicated here are covered with those in your car.
- shaft / fastening: w5W (OPC. T10, W3W, W10W, W2.1x9.5d, W16W, WY5W)
- Number of LEDs: 18
- type LED: SMD 4014
- power voltage: 12v
- consumption current: 5w canbus
- color light: xenon white ~ 5500k
- replacement bulbs: t10, w3w, w10w, w2.1x9.5d, W16W, WY5W
- Light beam power 270 LM
- Polarization: Unbound. If the bulb is inserted, it does not light up the opposite.
- Bulb width 12 mm
- Bulb length 26 mm
LED bulbs W5W are most commonly used as:
- Bulb "for reading"
- central bulb "stop"
- registration backlight (we recommend side bulbs)
- lower door backlight (we recommend side bulbs)
- backlight interior and luggage surface (we recommend side bulbs)
- yacht lighting, for campers
W5W LED bulbs with "side" markings have diodes placed on the sides of the LED bulb. They obtain the highest effectiveness in places where the bulb is located parallel to the lamps.
before buying Please make sure that the adverse applications of the W5W bulbs are covered with those in your car.
We recommend purchasing bulbs marked with the CANBUS symbol if the car is equipped with a bulb efficiency system.
Errors on the on-board computer Most often refer to the use of inadequate LED bulbs in parking lights, backlighting of the license plate and direction indicators.
Furthermore, the CAN-Bus bulbs cooperate with the dimming module of light bulbs in the interior. The standard LED bulb will work zero-jedo, i.e. emits 0% or 100% light.