Car LED bulb BA9S 10 SMD 5630 POWER CAN BUS
- LED type: 10 x 5630 SMD
- Power: 5
- Voltage: 12V
- Color: Xenon White
Car bulb LED T42W BA9S 10 SMD 5630 CAN Bus
Mounting type: T4W / H6W
- Mounting type: T4W (BA9S)
- Number of LEDs: 10
- type LED: SMD 5630
- power voltage: 12v
- light color: xenon white ~ 5500k - white cold
- Polarization: Unbound. If you do not shine after the bulb is installed, replace the polarity in the frame.
- length 39 mm
- 13 mm diameter
bulb with symbol:
1. T4W (or BA9S) is a bulb with symmetrical pins in a shaft.
2. H6W (or BAX9S, BAU9S) is a light bulb with non-meticary pins in the shank.
To eliminate the possibility of a mistake, please check before buying which bulbs are currently installed in the car.
T42W LED bulbs serve as a lighting source most often in:
- parking lights (front)
- highlighting the interior of the vehicle, including "To read"
- backlighting the luggage surface
- middle light "stop"
- yacht lighting, to the camera
This bulb uses modern LED 5630, which despite its small size are characterized by high power and low energy consumption.
We recommend the purchase of bulbs marked with the CANBUS symbol if the car is equipped with a bulb efficiency system. Errors on the on-board computer Most often concern the use of inadequate LED T4W LED bulbs in the backlight of the license plate. In addition, bulbs can-bus work with a dimming module bulbs in the interior. The standard LED bulb will work zero-jedo, i.e. emits 0% or 100% light.