Car LED bulb W5W 14 SMD T10 5630 with lens
- wyposażona w 14 diod SMD 5630 o szacowanej mocy 350 lm i kącie świecenia 360 stopni.
car bulb LED T10 W5W 14 SMD 5630 with lens
- Bulb heading: W5W (OPC. T10, W3W, W10W, W2.1x9.5D, W16W, WY5W)
- Number of LEDs: 14
- type LED: SMD 5630
- supply voltage: input (power supply) 12V
- consumption power: 0.2W / LED
- color light: xenon white ~ 5500k - white cold
- replacement bulbs: t10, w3w, w10w, w2.1x9.5d, W16W, WY5W
- Polarization: Uninterrupted. If the bulb is inserted, it does not light up the opposite.
- Bulb width 11 mm
- 50 mm bulb length
LED bulbs W5W are most commonly used as:
- Bulb "for reading"
- central bulb "stop"
- registration backlight (we recommend side bulbs)
- lower door backlight (we recommend side bulbs)
- backlight interior and luggage surface (we recommend side bulbs)
- yacht lighting, for campers
W5W LED bulbs with "side" markings have diodes placed on the sides of the LED bulb. They obtain the highest effectiveness in places where the bulb is located parallel to the lamps.
before buying Please make sure that the adverse applications of the W5W bulbs are covered with those in your car.
We recommend purchasing bulbs marked with the CANBUS symbol if the car is equipped with a bulb efficiency system.
Errors on the on-board computer Most often refer to the use of inadequate LED bulbs in parking lights, backlighting of the license plate and direction indicators.
Furthermore, the CAN-Bus bulbs cooperate with the dimming module of light bulbs in the interior. The standard LED bulb will work zero-jedo, i.e. emits 0% or 100% light.
This bulb uses modern LED 5630, which despite its small size are characterized by high power and low energy consumption.