HID xenon lighting kit H4 S / L 55W CAN BUS
- Set H4 S / L 55W HID comprising:
- 2 x 55W converter
- H4 2x HID Bulb S / L (a passing beam)
In a set
Xenon HID H4 S / L 55W CAN Bus
Fixing filaments: H4
- Type of filaments: H4 S / L
- converter voltage: 12v
- Current Processing Model: AC
- power consumption: 5 5w / page, 110w / set
- light beam power: 3000 lm
color light Xenon filament leave to your choice.
4300K - heat white
5000k - day white
6000k - cold white
8000k - blue / bluish
10000k - blue
12000k - violet
What will be in the shipment?
- two xenon bulbs H4 S / L protected with special covers protecting against mechanical damage during transport
- two high-class aluminum converters 55W CAN Bus
- full wiring required for installation
Why replace the old halogen bulbs for xenon filaments?
Diametrical security improvement - HID 3-fold installation increases the light intensity (about 3000 lumens) comparing to a halogen bulb (about 1200 lumens). Provides greater visibility on the road, larger field of view.
Lesser tiredness - Light which is emitted by a xenon bulb color resembles daylight (4300 - 8000k), to which the eye is the most adapted. Thanks to HID solutions, the driver is more perceptive, definitely faster can focus eyes and better controls the situation on the road, less tired eyes. Ordinary halogen bulbs emit light with a yellow color (3200k), require more intense work of eyesight. For a driver who drives in the opposite direction, the light of HID lamps is not troublesome, no blinding.
Impressive appearance - The use of modern HID technology increases the efficiency of the vehicle. HID light was until recently used in vehicle models from a higher price segment. Auto with a bright white light Xenon is associated with exclusivity and greater attractiveness of the vehicle.
energy savings - HID circuit takes 35W. A halogen bulb needs 60% more power. 2 lamps, twice as greater savings.
Saving incandescent bulbs - The life of xenon bulb is determined on average for 2000-2500 hours. A usual 10x halogen bulb. Xenon bulb does not have a delicate tungsten filament, making it a lot more resistant to all kinds of shock.
Headlight savings - xenon bulb loses less heat and does not heat the reflector to a degree as a halogen bulb. It also emits less UV rays. Thanks to this, the headlamp does not discolor and do not deform.
easy assembly - HID installation assembly consists in suspending converters, replacement of bulbs and translating electrical wires. All activities are easy to do and reversible - you can disconnect xenon at any time and put in their place back the previous bulbs. If you sell your car HID installation you can transfer to a new one. It may only be necessary to exchange light bulbs for a model with a different frame.
plug and play assembly - maximum easy assembly.
Greater lifespan - bulbs do not lose brightness as an exploitation as standard halogen bulbs.
protection against damage - converters are resistant to moisture changes, temperature and fluctuations of the supply voltage.
modernity - sets are made according to the 3rd generation of HID systems. Integrated converters with ignitions. The connection of the above-mentioned elements into one system allowed for the equipment of the inverter in a number of control mechanisms, protecting the HID system against damage and increasing the life of bulbs. In addition, the number of ingredients and wires necessary for assembly were minimized.
Behavior of the light angle - precisely set focal length causes that the replacement of a halogen bulb on xenon bulb does not significantly deform the light stream, especially in the case of lenticular lamps and is not necessary to re- Headlight adjustment.
- CAN Bus - System consisting in informing the driver with a burned bulb in the form of a "burned bulb" error. A standard Xenon HID set gets 2x 35W, not 2x 55W like a regular, fiber passing bulb. As a result of this electronics in modern cars, it can have a problem with the correct adaptation with a lower protrusor of the Xenon kit. In 99% of such cases, you must use converters with a power consumption like in the case of fibers passing bulbs, or 2x 55W.