Inverter AC 12V 55W XENON
- CAN BUS system
- Input voltage: 12V
- Power: 55W
- Alternating current (AC)
Save by buying more
analogue Xenon 55W 12V AC inverter
The inverter is compatible with Xenon HID filaments type:
- H7, H1, H3, HB3, HB4, H8, H9, H11, H27
- H4 S / L, HB5 S / L, H13 S / L
- h4 bix, hb5 bix, h13 bix
via adapter You can connect the converter to xenon factory-mounted bulbs:
- D2S D2R
- model: analog xenon 55W 12V AC inverter
- power voltage: 12v
- Current processing: AC
- power consumption: 55W
- length: 86 mm
- width: 72 mm
- height: 22 mm
- cable length: 300 mm
This inverter can be used in vehicles with 12V electrical installation
AC converters have a different power characteristics and control by means of a PWM (Pulse-Width modulation) signal, which has a direct impact on:
- Lifeguard of the filament . HID filament working in hand with an AC converter a lot slower will waste your light properties
- job characteristics . Simplifying, HID filament after connecting to the DC converter works on the principle of strobe. Depending on the length and frequency of the signal coming from the a flickering converter, you can become visible after a while using the HID set on DC converters. In the case of AC converters, the signal is selected accordingly under a given bulb and the flickering problem does not exist.
- light color . Light coming up from the light source based on the AC converter is more natural, warm.
- CAN Bus - a system involving a driver with a burned bulb in the form of a "burned bulb" error. A standard Xenon HID set gets 2x 35W, not 2x 55W like a regular, fiber passing bulb. As a result of this electronics in modern cars, it can have a problem with the correct adaptation with a lower protrusor of the Xenon kit. In 99% of such cases, converters with a power consumption should be used as in the case of fibers passing bulbs, i.e. 2x 55W.
Xenon HID car converters are designed to supply Xenon HID filaments. Xenon HID lighting sets Thanks to the excellent proportion of the quantities of light for energy demand, they are a perfect replacement for fiber bulbs. In addition, their characteristics include a very long service life. Xenon HID sets are positions designed for users waiting for the highest trouble-free failure in extremely attractive prices. We encourage you to choose Xenon and LED car bulbs available in the assortment of our store with professional car lighting.