DRL 18 PREMIUM | COB LED light daytime running | round 70 mm DRL-008O
- które dzięki zastosowaniu diody Chip-On-Board cechują się bardzo dużą mocą wiązki światła
approved daytime running lights with COB diodes
- with full E4 RL00 0087 approval stamped on the lampshade. This is fully legal, approved by traffic car lighting element.
- light color: xenon white, ~ 6000k
- SUPER FREE Diodes Chip-On-Board (COB) with 800 LM
- light beam power: 800 lm
- power: 4w / lamp
- Number of LEDs per 1 lamp: 1
- power supply: 12V or 24V when connecting.
- Certificates: CE, ROHS
- light color: ~ 6000k - Xenon White
Dimensions of lights:
- diameter: 70 mm
- depth: 45 mm
characteristics LED COB (chip on board)
In SMD technique, it is possible to implement flat modules with a fairly wide angle of light distribution. The chip-on-board is the most dynamically developing LED technology that allows you to make extremely flat elements (2 mm) with very high density (up to 70 chips / cm2). This innovative method allows for a small surface of one module to obtain a high-density light stream, especially compared to the output diodes in which the maximum packing density is 4 diodes / cm2. COB technology allows you to obtain different distribution angles depending on the media material used.
The biggest advantage of the COB diode is to generate a light stream with a very high power.
LED COB light sources are characterized by: highest reliability, high resistance to voltage fluctuations and impact current, uniform color temperature and fully liquid light. A semiconductor imposed by COB technology makes the luminous stream not point. Subsequent works on the development of COB give the basics to believe that it will soon become a key innovation in the development of LED lighting.
If you would like these LED DRL strong light lights after starting the car and turned off automatically after starting the passing lights, we suggest connecting LED lights along with the module . The module is available in our offer.
What will be in the shipment?
- two lamps for daytime running lights
- necessary fastening elements