Kit lenses with adapters and grille Touran
- -2 xenon lens (with the shutter controlled by an electromagnet)
- -2 adapters for mounting wheel covers
- -2 decorative cover Touran
- -adaptery mount socket H4 or H7
- -Fasteners -Stamping assembly - and rubber rings
In a set
lens set with adapters and touran masks
- light source in lenses can be xenon bulb H1 or LED bulb H1
A set of lenses for professional translating lamps for lentic lights. The presented set of bexnon lenses for self-assembly allows you to make the so-called Retrofitu . It is a perfect solution for people who have lamps made in reflector technology (non-lens) that want to enjoy the advantages xenon light without blinding other road users.
The lens assembly consists in inserting the body of the lens into the bulb hole from the lamps on the lamp's paper and lock it in the lamp using H7 or H4 adapters. Adapters are mounted analogously to how to mount a normal light bulb in the lamp.
comprising a set includes:
- 2 Bixenon lenses (with a rotating electromagnet controlled) using commonly available H1 filaments
- 2 adapters for mounting decorative covers
- 2 decorative shields (so-called masks, noble) to choose from 8 below designs.
- adapters for mounting in H7 or H4 slot
- assembly elements (rubber and rings allowing for seating in the lamp)
Mounting lens is possible in factory-equipped lamps with a bulb H7 or H4 and does not require cutting or gluing , is fully reversible. In order to implement the Retrofit, the lamp should be undressed / Die. Then place the lens module from the reflector side and with the attached adapters are protected in the headlight slot. Included rubber gaskets and securing rings probably assemble the lens in the headlight. Then simply re-assemble / glue the lamp. Thanks to the placement of the lens in the original socket, the serial method of adjusting the lamps is preserved and the lens itself is properly leveled.
advantages of our lens sets:
- high quality of optical elements
- simple assembly
- use of the popular H1 filament
- compact dimensions of the lens module allowing for installation even in small headlights (eg motorcycle)
- Excellent light distribution
- light cutting line - shadow as in factory xenon headlamps - no blinding other drivers
- built-in electromagnet controlling the change of lights from passing on a road
- the ability to choose aesthetic shield practically for any type of lamp