H4 LED bulb M8 1860 CHIP
- LED type: SMD 3030 Toshiba
- The amount of light: 3200 lumens
- Light color ~ 6000K (pure white)
- Power: 30W
LED H4 M8 bulb | 30W 3200 LM | 12-24V
replacement of ordinary H4 bulbs (low beam and road lights in one bulb)Section>
- model: bulb H4 / HS1 M8
- Number of LEDs: 4
- type LED: toshiba 3030, SMART diode
- light beam power: 3200 lm
- supply voltage: 12v - 24v
- power consumption: 30w
- light color: white cold (~ 5500k-6000K)
- bulb replacement: H4, HS1
- CAN-Bus filters: None. Installation of these LED bulbs in modern cars can cause the "burned bulb" error to display on the on-board computer. The error can be deleted with H4 CAN-BUS LED filters. Filters we offer on other our auctions.
Montage Plug & AMP; PLAY - Relys on the stuffing and disconnection of an old bulb, and connecting and connecting a new, LED bulb H4 M8Section>
use H4 bulbs:
- bulbs in passing lights (short) and road (long)
M8 bulb radiator is placed on the top of the bulb, not in its body, which allows for its assembly especially in motorcycle or automotive lamps, but with a small amount of available space.
Unlike other LED H4 light bulbs to passing lights / road lights, you can successfully install:
- in a motorcycle / scooter
- in the lamp in which the bulb is deposited via the adapter.
- in such a way that the lid protecting the interior of the lamp before moisture climb in place.
- wherever you can install other LED replacements.