H11 LED ZES M3 bulb set | 5166 TrueLM
- LED type: ZES M3 Light color: ~ 6000k (snow white)
H7 M3 LED bulb kit | Active cooling | 5166 TrueLM | 2x 30W | 12V and 24V
Note: The specified power of the light beam is the result of measurements in the photometric sphere. More information below.
- A replacement for ordinary H7 bulbs
- Perfect for low and high beam lights
- Compact design - no additional modules are required
- Active cooling - via fans
The discrepancy in the luminous efficiency of bulbs given by manufacturers and sellers motivated us to present the efficiency of bulbs in the most honest form , i.e. comparing the light power of the H7 M3 LED bulb and the classic H7 low beam bulb .
The actual light output of the H7 M3 LED bulb: 2583 lm
The actual light output of a classic H7 bulb is 467 lm
- The M3 LED bulb is 453% more powerful than the classic dipped beam bulb
- LED M3 bulb has 45% lower power consumption
- Model: Set of 2 bulbs H7 M3
- Number of LEDs: 6 / bulb
- LED type: ZES Chip
- Beam power: 2600 real lumens / bulb
- Supply voltage: 12V - 24V
- Power: 2.3A @ 13V, 30W / bulb
- Light color: cold white (6500k)
- Bulb replacement: H7
- CAN-BUS filters: None. Installing these LED bulbs in modern cars may cause the error "burnt bulb" to be displayed on the on-board computer. The error can be cleared thanks to the LED H7 CAN-BUS filters. We offer filters at our other auctions.
Plug & Play installation - consists in disconnecting and disconnecting the old bulb from the cube, and inserting and connecting a new H7 LED bulb
Application of H7 bulbs:
- bulbs in the fog lamps
- low beam bulbs (short)
- high beam bulbs (long)
The H7 M3 bulb is a small bulb made in LED technology, the dimensions of which are similar to those of ordinary tungsten bulbs.
Consequently, the H7 M3 LED bulb, unlike other H7 LED bulbs for low / high beam, can be successfully installed:
- In the lamp, in which the bulb is mounted via an adapter.
- In such a way that the lid protecting the inside of the lamp against moisture is fastened in place.
- Wherever it is not possible to install other LED substitutes.