- the standard GU10 base makes it easy to choose the right light source
- the possibility of replacing the light source
- simple assembly and connection to the track
Spotlight of SPOT type designed for installation in single-phase track systems. Thanks to the free adjustment in two planes, we can adjust the angle of incidence of light to our preferences:
- Rotation in the range of 0 - 360 °
- Tilt range -135 ° - 135 °
The lamp housing has a modern look and is made entirely of powder coated aluminum. This guarantees durability. The rear part of the headlamp housing is made of 'mesh', thanks to which the bulb does not overheat , which significantly affects its life.
The use of a cable in a black braid significantly increases the aesthetic value.
The lamp can be attached anywhere on the rail. The assembly is very intuitive. It is enough to turn the reflector by 90 ° so that the metal plates connect with the copper wires in the rail.