D3921 | repair kit for cracks and scratches in the car window | glue for windows, headlights
Windshield repair kit
The kit allows you to repair the windshield by yourself - remove splinters from bumps and scratches. At the same time, it is safe to use, even for an inexperienced person .
- The set is reusable .
- Fast and easy to use.
- It eliminates stresses in the place of cracks.
- Vacuum chamber / glue dispenser
- Ring with suction cups
- Repair adhesive
- Leveling foils
- Razor blade with safe grip
- Original packaging
The Windshield Repair Kit is an easy-to-use kit for repairing windshields and glass body parts, such as headlamps .
It is designed to eliminate chippings and cracks resulting from impact with a stone, gravel, etc. It is used to repair various types and types of chipping.
Colorless, leaves no traces.
After application, the product takes a transparent form , making the repair area for cracks and cracks almost invisible. Most importantly, the repair stops further glass cracking at the repair site.
The set is reusable.
Directions for use:
A. Point / circle fracture - points 1-6
- Place the applicator on the glass with the suction cups. The center hole should be above the crack.
- Screw the sleeve (without the screw) into the center hole of the applicator in such a way that its end touches the center of the crack more tightly.
- Put 4-6 drops of glue in the applicator.
- Screw in and out the plunger several times so that the glue can get into as many corners as possible. Leave the plunger screwed on for a few minutes until the glue dries.
- Peel off the applicator.
- Use the included razor blade to scrape off the excess glue.
B. Longitudinal crack - points 7-9
7. Apply glue along the crack without using the applicator.
8. Apply a protective foil along the entire length of the crack. Leave for a few minutes for the glue to dry
9. After this time, tear off the foil. Use the attached razor blade to remove the excess glue.