2in1 | PZ703 PZ470 | Set - 18ir 12-24v reversing camera with 4,3 "LCD TFT monitor on the leg
- - 18ir 12-24v reversing camera
- - LCD TFT monitor 4.3 "with 2 RCA inputs
- - RCA cable to connect the camera with a monitor (6 meters) 2 power cables - to the camera and to the monitor
In a set
Universal reversing camera with 18 IR diodes with an anti-cruded shield
to the camera has a longer, 10 meter video cable
- automatic camera start after switching on the reverse gear
- can be connected to any screen or monitor using a RCA video cable
Panoramic Monitor 4.3 "LCD TFT with 2 AV inputs
- the possibility of simultaneous connection of two transmitters using RCA (CINCH) - e.g. reversing cameras and DVD player, two reversing cameras, etc.
- The screen has an anti-reflective cover
- starts automatically
The set includes:
- 12V-24V camera with 18 IR diodes and anti-dirt shield
- Panoramic monitor 4.3 "with 2 AV inputs (RCA)
- RCA cable to connect the camera with a monitor (6 meters)
- 2 power cables - to the camera and for monitor
- aesthetic packaging, connection instructions
The camera is equipped with 18 IR diodes that provide good visibility at night.
- Automatic camera activation takes place when the reverse gear is started.
- fits any monitor with RCA video input.
- The camera is turning vertically. The lens is made in Anti-Fog technology
- Image from the camera has intuitive auxiliary lines to facilitate parking
- The camera is waterproof and shockproof - IP68
The advantage of the TFT matrix is very good visibility of objects on the screen even in a very sharp sun.
Additionally, the monitor is equipped with a cover preventing sunlight directly on the screen.
Monitor housing is made of high quality plastic and the screen has the ability to adjust the tilt vertically
- fits each of each image transmitter with RCA (CINCH) input
- Monitor works with intuitive auxiliaries emitted by reversing cameras
- Facilities of cameras: auxiliary lines, 18 IR diodes, lens made in anti-Fog technology
- resolution: 648x488
- image transducer: 1/4 "CMOS color
- Working temperature: from -40 to + 70 ℃
- 12V - 24V power supply
- water resistance: IP68
- power consumption: max 150 mA
- length of the power cable: 1m
- Cable length to the monitor: 10m
- color: black
The camera's power is connected by means of an attached cable for any module in the electrical installation of the car that receives the power after being thrown back. The cameras are most commonly connected to the light bulb.
- diagonal: 4.3 "
- System: PAL
- Effective number of pixels: 480 x 272
- Image format: 16: 9
- Working temperature: -20 ° C ~ 60 ° C
- Number of video inputs: Two
- Video input: RCA (CINCH)
- input signal: composite video
- power supply: 12V
- Screen Dimensions: Width 96 mm, height 53 mm
- Display display with foot: width 117 mm x height 76mm x thickness 16 mm
The monitor's power is connected using the supplied cable for any voltage source from the car installation. It is recommended to connect the plus "after ignition", as the monitor in the standby state takes a small current. At the monitor there are two female RCA (CINCH) sockets to which we connect the video signal.