Car LED bulb BA9S 5W CREE HIGH POWER
- Type of LED: CREE Q5 1 x
- Power: 5 W
- Voltage: 12V
- Color: Xenon White
BA9S 5W CREE High Power car bulb
- Mounting type: T4W (BA9S)
- Number of LEDs: 5
- type LED: cree
- power voltage: 12v
- light color: xenon white ~ 5500k - white cold
- Polarization: Unbound. If you do not shine after the bulb is installed, replace the polarity in the frame.
- replacement for bulbs: t4w (or B9S ) / H6W (or bax9s < Span>, bau9s )
- 31 mm length
- 12 mm diameter
bulb with symbol:
t4w (or ba9s ) is a bulb with symmetrical pins in a shaft.
H6W (or bax9s , bau9s strong >) Is a light bulb with non-meticary pins in the shaft.
To eliminate the possibility of a mistake, please check before buying which bulbs are currently installed in the car.
BA9S LED bulbs serve as a lighting source most often in:
- parking lights (front)
- highlighting the interior of the vehicle, including "To read"
- backlighting the luggage surface
- middle light "stop"
- yacht lighting, to the camera
We recommend the purchase of bulbs marked with the CANBUS symbol if the car is equipped with a bulb efficiency system. Errors on the on-board computer Most often concern the use of inadequate LED T4W LED bulbs in the backlight of the license plate. In addition, bulbs can-bus work with a dimming module bulbs in the interior. The standard LED bulb will work zero-jedo, i.e. emits 0% or 100% light.