Car LED bulb W5W T10 12 3030 SMD CREE ORANGE BLISTER
- wyposażona w 12 diod 3030 CREE
LED car bulb W5W T10 12 SMD 3030 CAN Bus Premium
light intensity: 620 lm
light color: orange
- shaft / fastening: w5W (OPC. T10, W3W, W10W, W2.1x9.5d, W16W, WY5W)
- Number of LEDs: 12
- type LED: SMD 3030
- power voltage: 12v
- consumption power: 5w canbus
- color light: orange
- replacement bulbs: t10, w3w, w10w, w2.1x9.5d, w16W, WY5W
- Polarization: Unbound. If the bulb is inserted, it does not light up the opposite.
- actual light beam power: 620 lm
- Bulb width: 11 mm
- Length of the bulb: 29 mm
premium series bulbs are primarily:
- checked CAN bus - no error failure on the on-board computer
- light intensity confirmed by measurement in a professional lighting meter - Ulbrichta ball
- always the same color of light when you purchase a few bulbs of one type
LED bulbs W5W are most commonly used as:
- direction - orange bulbs
- Bulb "for reading"
- central bulb "stop"
- registration backlight (we recommend side bulbs)
- lower door backlight (we recommend side bulbs)
- backlight interior and luggage surface (we recommend side bulbs)
- yacht lighting, for campers
W5W LED bulbs with "side" markings have diodes placed on the sides of the LED bulb. They obtain the highest effectiveness in places where the bulb is located parallel to the lamps.
before buying Please make sure that the adverse applications of the W5W bulbs are covered with those in your car.
only with us! Actual bulb power measured on a professional lighting meter. The results are given in Lumen.
Many LED lighting sellers give unrealize light intensity values for similar bulbs. Please approach with a high distance to undocumented, often fictitious data in the bulb specification!
Measurement has been carried out on LED bulb W5W 12 SMD 3030 Canbus Premium (from this offer) and a standard position lamp bulb.
We recommend purchasing bulbs marked with the CANBUS symbol if the car is equipped with a bulb efficiency system.
Errors on the on-board computer Most often refer to the use of inadequate LED bulbs in parking lights, backlighting of the license plate and direction indicators.
Furthermore, the CAN-Bus bulbs cooperate with the dimming module of light bulbs in the interior. The standard LED bulb will work zero-jedo, i.e. emits 0% or 100% light.