CREE LED bulb H7 40W 1800 lm
- LED type: CREE 8x ™ 5W
- The amount of light: 1800 lumens
- Light color ~ 6000K (pure white)
- Power: 40W
LED bulb H7 CREE ™ 40W 1800 LM
replacement of ordinary H7 bulbs (low beam lights, traffic lights, fog lights)
- model: H7 Cree ™ 40W 1800LM Bulb
- Number of LEDs: 8
- LED type: Cree ™
- light beam power: 1800 lm
- supply voltage: 12v
- power consumption: 40W
- light color: white cold (~ 5500k-6000K)
- bulb replacement: H7
- CAN-Bus filters: None. Installation of these LED bulbs in modern cars can cause the "burned bulb" error to display on the on-board computer. Error can be deleted with H7 CAN-BUS LED filters. Filters available on the store's offer.
use H7 bulbs:
- bulbs in low beam (short)
- bulbs in daylight (long)
- bulbs in fog lights
H7 Cree ™ 40W 1800LM bulb is the first bulb made in LED technology which dimensions are similar to the dimensions of ordinary tungsten bulbs.
Sure, LED H7 Cree ™ 40W 1800LM light bulb, unlike other LED H7 light bulbs to passing lights, can be successfully installed:
- in the lamp where the bulb is deposited via the adapter. E.g. in BMW E39, E46, VW Passat B6.
- in such a way that the lid protecting the interior of the lamp before moisture climbed in place
- wherever you can install other LED replacements.
Due to the lack of an external refrigerant module, H7 Cree ™ 40W has limited light beam power to 1800 LM . Thanks to this, the life of our bulbs counts dozens of thousands of hours , and emitted light is about 20% stronger than in the case of ordinary fiber bulbs H7!