Kit XENON HID H1 converters 55W Slim AC CAN BUS
- CAN BUS system
- Input voltage: 12V
- Power: 55W
- Alternating current (AC)
- Dimensions: 72 mm x 61 mm x 17 mm
In a set
set xenon hid h1 slim AC 55W CAN-bus with filaments
The set includes:
- two filaments with selected fastening and color:
Available fastening: H7 | H1 | H3 | H11 | HB3 9005 | HB4 9006
Available colors: 4300K | 5000K (no this color when fixing H7) | 6000K | 8000K | 10000K | 12000K
- two ultramolocaust converters 55W AC CAN-bus
Unlike Xenon HID kits operating under the usual DC converters, the offered set on the SLIM 55W AC inverter has a different power supply and voltage control by means of a Pulse-Width modulation signal, which has a transmission to:
- longer life of the filament. hid filament working in a steam with a SLIM 55W AC converter will waste its light properties much slower.
- better work characteristics. in a high simplification: HID filament after connecting to the inverter works on the principle of strobe. Depending on the length and frequency of the signal coming from the transducer, the light flickering on the DC converters can be from the first moments after installing the HID set perceived, and with the passage of time, it becomes more and more visible and of course tiring for the eyes. In the case of SLIM 55W AC converters, the signal is selected under a given bulb and the flickering problem does not exist.
- a more natural color color. light coming up from a light source based on an AC converter is natural, the color of light is warmer. Driving on this inverter is much more comfortable than for cheaper substitutes.
- more light. SLIM 55W AC inverter was created for drivers who appreciate the comfort of driving. 55W AC inverters generate a powerful light stream while maintaining the same power consumption as 55W DC conversions.
In addition, the inverter is equipped with:
- CAN-bus system . In most car models by 2015, they do not cause errors on the on-board computer. In order to make sure that the inverter will work without any problems in your car, please contact the helpline or by e-mail.
- CB and FM radio noise filters.
- inverter model: slim AC 55W
- converter dimensions: width - 62 mm | Height - 16 mm | Length - 83 mm
- Current Processing Type: AC - Alternating current
- Voltage: 8-15V ( 12V ) | Output voltage for filament: 85V
- power consumption: 55W
- light beam power: 3200 lm
- anti-air filters (FM radio, CB): Yes
- Wiring: Wiring length: 500 mm
- plug type: protected against closure for every Xenon HID filament
- Warranty period Kit: 12 months
- H11 (identical like H8 and H9)
- HB3 9005
- HB4 9006
5000k - no H7 bulbs
Why replace the old halogen bulbs for xenon filaments?
Diametrical security improvement - HID 3-fold installation increases the light intensity (about 3000 lumens) comparing to a halogen bulb (about 1200 lumens). Provides greater visibility on the road, larger field of view.
Lesser tiredness - Light which is emitted by a xenon bulb color resembles daylight (4300 - 8000k), to which the eye is the most adapted. Thanks to HID solutions, the driver is more perceptive, definitely faster can focus eyes and better controls the situation on the road, less tired eyes. Ordinary halogen bulbs emit light with a yellow color (3200k), require more intense work of eyesight. For a driver who drives in the opposite direction, the light of HID lamps is not troublesome, no blinding.
Impressive appearance - The use of modern HID technology increases the efficiency of the vehicle. HID light was until recently used in vehicle models from a higher price segment. Auto with a bright white light Xenon is associated with exclusivity and greater attractiveness of the vehicle.
energy savings - HID circuit takes 35W. A halogen bulb needs 60% more power. 2 lamps, twice as greater savings.
Saving incandescent bulbs - The life of xenon bulb is determined on average for 2000-2500 hours. A usual 10x halogen bulb. Xenon bulb does not have a delicate tungsten filament, making it a lot more resistant to all kinds of shock.
Headlight savings - xenon bulb loses less heat and does not heat the reflector to a degree as a halogen bulb. It also emits less UV rays. Thanks to this, the headlamp does not discolor and do not deform.
easy assembly - HID installation assembly consists in suspending converters, replacement of bulbs and translating electrical wires. All activities are easy to do and reversible - you can disconnect xenon at any time and put in their place back the previous bulbs. If you sell your car HID installation you can transfer to a new one. It may only be necessary to exchange light bulbs for a model with a different frame.
plug and play assembly - maximum easy assembly.
Greater lifespan - bulbs do not lose brightness as an exploitation as standard halogen bulbs.
protection against damage - converters are resistant to moisture changes, temperature and fluctuations of the supply voltage.
modernity - sets are made according to the 3rd generation of HID systems. Integrated converters with ignitions. The connection of the above-mentioned elements into one system allowed for the equipment of the inverter in a number of control mechanisms, protecting the HID system against damage and increasing the life of bulbs. In addition, the number of ingredients and wires necessary for assembly were minimized.
Behavior of the light angle - precisely set focal length causes that the replacement of a halogen bulb on xenon bulb does not significantly deform the light stream, especially in the case of lenticular lamps and is not necessary to re- Headlight adjustment.