Terms of the online store determines the rules for the use by customers of this shop run by Łukasz Jarosiński’s Company INTERLOOK.
§ I - General Terms and Conditions
1. Every customer is obliged to read the Terms and Conditions before making the order.
2. Data of Owner www.interlook.pl: INTERLOOK Łukasz Jarosiński ul. Reymonta 21/366 01-840 Warszawa (NIP) VAT ID: PL 118-180-80-01
3. To make a purchase in our store you must choose interesting products, determine the amount you are interested in and choose the terms of payment and delivery.
4. By default, the package is accompanied by a receipt, at the express request issue a VAT invoice.
5. Purchased goods are delivered to the address indicated on the order form.
§ II - Prices and charges
1. Products and prices posted on the www.interlook.pl not constitute an offer within the meaning of Art. 61 of the Civil Code - they are only an invitation to tender within the meaning of Art. 71 CC. Prices are subject to change even after placing the order by the customer - in this (unique) case the contract is suspended for implementation, and the customer is informed of the price. In this case, the customer has the right to cancel the transaction. If you see the product selling price "$ 0" transactions will be automatically canceled. In case of unavailability of the ordered product in stock suppliers Client entitled to reimbursement of advance payments or the entire value of the product.
2. Prices of goods in online store www.interlook.pl are given in Polish zloty and already include VAT (23%).
3. Prices of products in the store do not include shipping costs - cost is displayed on the stage of the contract according to the price list and the weight of the products ordered.
4. Shipping costs are borne by the purchaser.
5. The customer has the right to choose the method of delivery.
§ III - The delivery time
§ IV - Payment Methods Payment can be made in 3 ways:
1. payment on delivery
2. payment for pick up in store
3. deposit into your bank account When you add to cart all points of your products, click "Checkout". After choosing the method of delivery and pressing "Next" will appear in your window "Billing Information". At this point you are interested in, select the form of payment.
§ V - Order Execution
1. Terms of delivery specified in the regulations apply to procurement carried out on Polish territory. Orders shipped abroad are dealt with individually by the findings.
2. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day throughout the year. Orders are only in business hours of INTERLOOK Company.
3. Orders are executed within the time specified in paragraph 3 of these Regulations.
4. Placing an order is not tantamount to the fact that it will be fully implemented. The company INTERLOOK. We reserve the right to refuse an order in part or in whole, in the absence of the ordered goods or for other reasons.
5. The customer is informed of any delays related to the execution of the contract, eg. Due to a lack of goods.
6. If you change the price of goods in the course of the contract the company INTERLOOK. guarantees inform the customer and provides the opportunity to cancel the order.
7. In exceptional circumstances (significant value of the contract, the product available only on request) INTERLOOK company reserves the right to collect advance payment from the customer.
§ VI – Store responsibilities
1. INTERLOOK Company assumes no responsibility to individuals or companies for damages special, indirect or consequential arising during operation of goods sold in the store.
2. The company INTERLOOK shall not be liable for damages resulting from improper use of the goods sold in the store.
3. The company INTERLOOK does not include a claim for differences between the appearance of the purchased goods, and its appearance on the website. Photos and drawings posted on the store are for illustrative purposes only - aim to introduce the actual appearance of the product.
4. The company INTERLOOK is not liable for damage to goods during its delivery.
§ VII - Customer responsibility
1. Filling in the registration form assumes legal responsibility for the accuracy of the data within it.
2. Placing an order is tantamount to confirmation familiarize yourself with these rules, and its acceptance.
§ VIII - Warranty and Returns
1. For each product sold are warranted. The warranty period is given in the item description.
2. The company does not provide INTERLOOK complaints during the period of substitute products and not refund the cost of shipment or installation.
3. If the product has a manufacturing defect, bad fits or cannot be properly operated, please describe the fault and performance as the most accurate images.
4. In the event that the Customer object damage upon receipt of a damage protocol should be drawn up in the presence of the courier delivering a parcel. Each courier has the necessary forms. We help complete all the formalities and representing a client before the company Seven in the investigation of compensation. So reported the damage is considered to approx. Of 28 working days. Each complaint reported honored in this way results in the exchange of goods by us free of defects or damage. Please note that the protocol should fill out the parcel upon receipt - protocol reported the next day are usually dealt with at the expense of the customer.
5. If the customer finds that received the product of a different part number than ordered, or there was a mistake at the time of shipment from the warehouse or goods have been poorly packaged by the manufacturer - of urgency, please contact us and return the product to us. Manner and form of shipping should be established with our consultant, only if we are able to cover the cost of shipping the product to us. When we receive the goods from the customer as soon as it is sent to the correct merchandise. In the case of his absence on stock You may request a refund. We do not accept parcels for downloading!
6. Each returned to a product should include proof of purchase (receipt or invoice) and original packaging. There is no document of purchase or packaging means breaking the rules of complaints / refunds and prevents notification of a complaint or return the product.
7. Every customer has the right to return the goods to the company INTERLOOK without giving any reason within 10 days from the date of sale. Every returned product must have a state of the factory, and therefore does not bear traces of use and possess the original packaging. The company INTERLOOK returns in this case, the product without the shipping costs.
8. For some products require professional installation. Assuming the product in-house customer assumes responsibility for the proper functioning.
§ IX - Personal data
1. The Purchaser received for the purpose of the contract is stored by www.interlook.pl with regard to the necessary safety standards required by Polish law.
2. Stored data can at any time be made available for inspection by the Purchaser.
3. www.interlook.pl shop owner reserves the right to use the stored data for the purpose of loyalty programs, verify the quality of services offered and contact with the Purchaser for the purpose of execution of the contract or after-sales service.
4. The collected data will not be passed to any third party not connected with www.interlook.pl.
§ X - Final Provisions
1. The Party Store www.interlook.pl is subject to copyright. Publication of any part of its content requires the consent of the owner of the store.
2. The company INTERLOOK reserves the right to change these regulations. Amendments shall enter into force upon its publication at the store.
3. INTERLOOK Company reserves the right not to disclose prices for selected groups of products.
4. The company INTERLOOK issues VAT invoices.
5. In the case of contracts for the company is required VAT ID. According to the Regulation of the Minister of Finance dated 27 April 2004, a VAT invoice need not include the signature of the recipient of the invoice. From 1st May 2004 has no obligation to send the authorization to issue invoices without signature.
6. When placing an order the Customer agrees to the use of your data for marketing purposes by INTERLOOK
7. Promotions organized by the shop www.interlook.pl not be combined with other promotions or discounts granted earlier.
8. Shop offer is valid while stocks last.
9. In cases unspecified these regulations shall apply the provisions of the Civil Code. 10. In case of any doubts or questions, please contact us by email email@example.com or by phone 692 056 692.